Put your list of channels in atvsync.conf (as they are listed on the webpage, substituting space for underscores and keeping capitalisation).
Next, make sure your Palm is around, you’re connected to the internet and run the atvsync script. This should then proceed to download the respective database files and next use pilot-xfer to transfer them to your Palm.
- Active internet connection (to get the database files)
- Palm pilot (to sync them upon)
- Pilot-link (at http://www.pilot-link.org/)
- ATV TV Viewer (see ATV website)
- wget (comes shipped with all linux distros)