I’ve just released phptelemeter 1.34. This version includes the following changes:
- Fixed telemeter4tools parser.
- Added a check for the new scarlet unlimited accounts
- Spellingfix: changed ‘seperate’ to ‘separate’
- Added support for single-quota separate-info providers, needed since the daily output for the scarlet_web parser was broken.
- Removed “text-transform: lowercase;” from the html publisher (bug report: 2197767)
- Fixed a bug in the scarlet_web code
- Added mysql publisher (feature request: 1671210)
- Limited warn-percentage to 2 digits after the comma (feature request: 1936213)
- Added reset date to over-limit notification mails (feature request: 1837559)
As per usual, you can download it from SourceForge.