After nearly 8 months of no release (if you don’t count the 1.33-beta1), I’ve just released phptelemeter 1.33. This version includes the following changes:
- Added red-hilighting support to plaintext_graphonly publisher
- Moved the publisher parameter to a new [publisher] section, allowing for publisher-specific config settings
- Splitted all config-related README items into a new document, Configuration
- The machine publisher now has a configuration parameter, separator
- Added (incomplete) edpnet_web parser, thanks to Ze0n-!
- Added –add-option option to add configuration options without changing the config file
- Added –no-config option to make phptelemeter not generate a config file if none is present (can be used together with –add-option)
- Added a imgbar publisher (thanks to Nikon for the idea and concept code)
- Fixed telemeter_web parser
- Added more error codes to the telemeter4tools parser
- Fixed scarlet parser
As per usual, you can download it from SourceForge.