I’ve just released phptelemeter 1.00. The first ‘stable’ *cough*
Here’s the changelog leading up from the very first version to this version ;)
- Bugfix: parameter should be show_resetdate, not show_reset_date
- Tagged as 1.0, testing reveiled no more bugs and it’s about time for a ‘full’ version ;)
- Renamed the daily configuration file option to show_daily
- Added new configuration file option show_reset_date
- Added the GPL license
- Made comment style more uniform throughout the code
- Documentation updates
- Finally was able to fix the telemeter4tools parser, since the URL is back online.
- Fixed some small discrepancy in the telemeter_web parsing rules.
- Added short-form command line options, and made command-line options case sensitive.
- Added option show_graph (and command line –graph) to show (or not) the transfer graphs
- Moved some common code to functions
- Moved the calculation of the values to the main program instead of the parsers
- Fixed problems with the telemeter_web parser and ‘big’ accounts.
- Fixed problems with the telemeter_web parser when there was mentioning ‘free’ traffic on the telemeter site (Last two thanks to extensive testing by YvesDM)
- Fixed a bug in the multi-account handling of the telemeter_web parser, thanks to YvesDM for reporting this.
- Changed telemeter4tools parser to use the new SOAP url
- Changed the publishers to reflect the new telemeter
- Updated the NuSoap library
- Updated the telemeter_web parser to be usable on the new pages.
- Added more debugging code.
- Bugfix release: wrong variable was passed in the getNeededModules() code.
PHP’s error reporting level will be set to E_ERROR E_WARNING at start of the script.
- Implemented output publishers and moved existing output framework to that which adds:
- Removed all useage of global();
- Moved php module lists to the correct modules
- Added publisher_html
- Added workaround for telemeter endpoint b0rkage – telemeter4tools lives again!
0.23 (never released)
- Since the telemeter4tools will automatically be ‘restored’ once Telenet fixes their SOAP url it’s not an issue to delay this release.
- Added support for systemwide phptelemeterrc file (in /etc/)
- Added –new-config parameter to make a dummy config file in the current directory.
- Fixed telemeter_web parser b0rkage because of changes to the telemeter webpage. telemeter4tools parser is still broken…
- Fixed statistic reporting miscalculation in telemeter_web module
- Added possibility to put phptelemeter ‘systemwide’ and still find the modules ;p
- Added Telemeter4Tools compliance
- phptelemeter is now extensible with custom made datafeeders!
- Fixed parsing of the telenet telemeter pages
- Added functionality to dump output in files instead of stdout.
- Updated human output to take volume exceeding into account.
- Added check for needed php modules
- Added support to query multiple accounts
- Several small bugfixes.
- Better output layout too.
- Initial Release
As per usual, you can download it from SourceForge.