What have I been doing the last times… well…
1. I flashed my Moto phone with the latest stable firmware, and it still works, and I’ve got video recording and more speed and a searchable addressbook and .. and.. Well, you know – flashing it made me sweat beyond belief (like OMG is it going to work? or not? *panic*)
3. I changed the blogging software we use on the sadevil.org website (which is the site of Diana and me) from sphpblog to WordPress, which seems to be a bit more maintained. We decided to move after Diana’s sphpblog got hacked, and well.. her new blog is now up at http://sade.sadevil.org/blog and her site is now at http://sade.sadevil.org :P (and yes it looks great :)
I’ve also ‘modded’ an existing plugin for WordPress and made a sphpblog to WP convertor: you can find those below.
4. I’ve gone back to Spain on the meanwhile too, but for that you’d better see our blog. Not gonna repeat that here. I’m WAY too lazy :p
5. I’ve gotten my girl her birthday present, it looks nice :p and I’ll say later what it is because she also reads this blog *g* :P
6. I nearly finished painting my new livingroom! Just need to throw out a bunch of crap more and paint the place that’s used by that crap, but that’ll hopefully be done in two-three weeks.. I have 12h-shifts the whole week next week, and no time in the weekends, and then going back to spain for a week, and then… well… we’ll see :p
That’s about it!webrings-1.0.zip (80 downloads) countdown-2.0.zip (89 downloads) sphpblog2wp-0.1.zip (76 downloads)