This gallery contains 19 photos.
As a geek, I’ve always been quite the gadget freak. The fact that my father was also interested in the newest toys didn’t help.
A quick list of my gadgets and phones over the years:
This … Continue reading
I got a company phone, a Nokia 3109 Classic, which is nothing less nothing more than a standard company phone. It doesn’t have all the bells and whistles I’d like to have, but it works.
What didn’t work, was iSync on this phone. Real bummer, since I was hoping to sync everything between iCal/Address Book and this phone…
Google to the rescue, and i stumbled over this blog posting by James Lloyd, detailing how to get it to work.
- Download the script here
- Right click iSync from the Applications folder in Finder and choose “Show Package Contents”
- Navigate to: Contents\Plugins\ApplePhoneConduit.syncdevice\Contents\Plugins\Nokia-6131.phoneplugin and choose “Show Package Contents” again.
- Navigate to \Contents\Resources
- Replace the content of the MetaClasses.plist file with the content of the script downloaded in step 1
- (Re-)Setup your phone with your Mac
Changes made from v2.0633.65.01 to v3.0633.69.00
- Reading of SMS time stamp information unified between regions
- SMS sending from SIM Toolkit – Profile 07 improved
- Unicode Handling with Turkish characters corrected
- Correction to fetching email from freemail server
- Intellisync: Searching a contact for the first time improved
- After the startup, the phone recognizes the language to use from the SIM card
- SMSC is re-read from SIM after switch on
- Improvement of co-operation of Gizmo VoIP client and Internet voice mailbox
- SIP Proxy Authentication corrected in outgoing call if two SIP profiles with same realm and user name
- Correction of Chinese word corruption with WAP browser
- Searching in hebrew from portal corrected
- Wap GET/POST forms corrected when using Greek characters
- Reset during WAP browsing and MT calls corrected
- Start-up settings updated
- Settings Wizard updated
- Start-up date changed to 1.1.2008
- Correction of NITZObserver with negative time zone values
- Localization improvements
Needed equipment for software update:
- Phoenix Service Software version 2007.44.4.31162 or later
- Product Data Package v6.0
- PKD-1/PK-1 Dongle & Flash Prommer FPS-10 or CA-53 USB Cable
- Product specific service tools