I’ve just released phptelemeter 1.26. This release includes the following changes:
Seems they did like the changes I made to their cage… I had to modify a bit still, because appareantely they took to pooping on one corner of the cage, where the stairs used to be. Oh well, moved to the other side, and I added some cardboardish panels to the sides of their ‘loft’ so the hay doesn’t spill out so much anymore :) I also made their floor ‘complete’ because for some reason Nero insi...
Today I decided to change some things to their cavia cage, and see if they like - use it.
I’ve just released phptelemeter 1.25. This release includes the following bugfix:
This page documents my attempts (and successes!) to get Linux fully working on a Dell D610 laptop.