Nicked from Diana’s blog, here’s my list of 27 things that you couldn’t care less about. Oh, and about xmess too. Or christmas. Whatever you want to call it.
- Wrapping paper or gift bags?
Wrapping paper. Nicer, but not so ecological.
- Real tree or Artificial?
Artificial tree. I hate it to buy a tree that you’re gonna throw away anyway afterwards. If I could have a tree that we would dig up, put inside, afterwards put back outside in the earth to let it live, I’d be all for that.
- When do you put up the tree?
First-second week(end) of december.
- When do you take the tree down?
Somewhere in the beginning of the new year. Or later. :p
- Do you like eggnog?
No idea, it’s not done here.
- Favorite gift received as a child?
I don’t remember at all. Probably my first computer :p
- Hardest person to buy for?
My father. Zero imagination, zero hobbies.
- Easiest person to buy for?
Diana. And also at the same time a hard person to buy for ;)
- Do you have a nativity scene?
Originally, yes. But very originally, when I was like 5 years old. I don’t believe in the stuff anymore, it’s been a tradition in the family for years. And a nice one ;)
- Mail or email Christmas cards?
Snail mail self-made Christmas cards. People that I don’t have addresses for I usually email a card.
- Worst Christmas gift you ever received?
Uhhm… I think it was a set of towels. Not really sure anymore.
- Favorite Christmas Movie?
Scrooged ;) tough the 1st Harry Potter movie is very christmassy too.
- When do you start shopping for Christmas?
I start thinking of it round october/november, and shopping (online :p) in november.
- Have you ever recycled a Christmas present?
Depends on your definition of recycling. I’ve re-gifted stuff to other people, yes ;)
- Favorite thing to eat at Christmas?
Uuh… nothing really…
- Lights on the tree?
Yup, colourful blinky lights. We originally set out to look for LED-based lights, but those were too damn expensive… We only light them when we’re in the room though.
- Favorite Christmas song?
Don’t really have a favourite.
- Travel at Christmas or stay home?
Depends. With my girlfriend I’d prolly vote for either, as long as we get to spend the time together ;)
- Can you name all of Santa’s reindeer’s?
Dancer, Dasher, Vixen, Prancer, Comet, Cupid, Donner and Blitzen. And ofcourse Rudolph.
- Angel on the tree top or a star?
Neither. More like a poky-thingy. Dunno what it’s called.
- Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning?
Christmas eve and Newyears eve. Christmas morning is for playing with them :p
- Most annoying thing about this time of the year?
Too many people in every place, suddenly forgotten how to behave, how to drive, and so on.
- Favorite ornament theme or color?
Glass ornaments, with different colours. Nice mix :)
- Favorite for Christmas dinner?
No idea really…
- What do you want for Christmas this year?
- Who is least likely to respond to this?
Ugh. No idea?
- Favorite thing about Christmas?
Snow, cold weather, sitting inside with my gf in front of the fireplace ;)