I’ve just released phptelemeter 1.10. This release includes the following changes:
- New feature: phptelemeter can now check if there’s a new version available. It only loads the url found in phptelemeter.inc.php, so no worries. If you don’t like it, just disable it and it won’t do anything.
- New feature: proxy support, with new keys. Please check the README.
- Slight spelling corrections
- Implemented (untested) start of other platform compatibility
- Corrected telemeter_web parser for changes in the Telemeter web page
- Fixed wrongly used obsolete daily parameter when using –daily
- Patched NuSOAP library to allow http proxy connections (didn’t work earlier)
As per usual, you can download it from SourceForge.